BEST TODDLER DIAPER BAG
Parenting is not an easy task, especially when you are a mother!! Besides being hectic all around the day, a mother must remember to carry a list of things whenever she is on the go with her little one. But, finding a proper carryall that won’t weigh her down becomes a major undertaking. Well, we have a smart solution to this problem-TODDLER DIAPER BAGS. These haversacks are basically storage bags with multiple pockets and big enough spaces. They are capable of carrying baby stuffs like bottles, toys, wipes, sanitizers, diapers and baby clothes while keeping things well organized and perfectly packed.
Here we will discuss more on what toddler diaper bags are, things to check before purchase, the importance of diaper bags and many more. Let’s get started…..
TODDLER VS BABY DIAPER BAGS
Toddler and babies are not the same, so why should their diaper bags be!! A toddler diaper bag will carry lesser things in comparison with a baby diaper bag. The facility of a toddler diaper bag is that it will give Mama’s enough spaces to carry their own things too. The manufacturers know the differences and they design them separately.
IS IT NECESSARY??
The answer is yes!! As kids are unpredictable in nature, you must always have some backup to fulfill their demands. For instance, your little pumpkin may ask for a little snack even if he is full or, think something worse-an untimely poop call. That’s why the diaper bags come handy to avert these awkward situations. You can also use backpacks, but a perfectly designed diaper bag with various pockets should be a convenient option. It will give you a head up and you’ll feel better.
YOUR DIAPER BAG CHECKLISTS
We have prepared a checklist to save you from the hassle of selecting what to and what not to put in your best toddler diaper bags. Having a prior knowledge of what you want to put inside the diaper bag will give a head up when purchasing the product.
# Carry leakage free diapers because they will provide protection for a longer period of time and they are fast absorbing too. Their absorbing layers will save you from the cumbersome work of changing the baby diaper every now and then. Size is another matter here! Choose the perfect size of the diaper according to your baby’s bottom.
# The outlook of the bag is equally important. You are a mother that doesn’t mean you are out of this stylish world. Choose a fancy looking bag with different patterns to reflect your personality.
# Go for something that is soft and easy to clean. Softer bags are made with better quality material and tend to be more durable.
# Compartments- The more the better. Try to purchase a diaper bag with a mixture of both small and big compartments. You can keep your things well separated. It will be of great comfort and advantage if your bag has handle straps or big shoulder straps to carry it behind your back.
# It will be a great plus point if your bag has a waterproof lining. It’ll protect the clothing from any unintentional leakage inside the bag.
# Choose the size of the bag according to your requirements. Best toddler diaper bags are flooding the market in different sizes. If you want to carry more things, a bigger bag should definitely be your choice, other than that we prefer smaller bags.
MY BEST PICKS
We have made a list of some of the best toddler diaper bags that’ll complement all your needs and keep the things well inside your budget. Let’ have a look-
1.Big Nation Diaper Bag
- Made of Twill polyester
- Durable and water resistant
- Available with stroller straps, sundry bag, and changing pad
- Has total 14 pockets. You can carry a lot of things in these multiple sized pockets.
- Have multiple bottles holding capability
- Comes with padded shoulder straps for comfort
- Both parents can use it freely
- Can be used as a backpack too when the toddler days of your baby are over
- Easy to clean and maintain
- The negative side is that it is a bit expensive and comes with only one color
2.Halova Diaper Bag
- Built-in wiper dispenser
- The multi-layer insulated outer compartment can store up to three bottles
- There are 2 side pockets for additional storage
- In the back of the bag, there is a dedicated storage for wet clothes and it is situated out of the main compartment
- Has five storage pockets inside
- Waterproof and easy to clean
- Available in 8 colors
3.Skip Hop Duo Double Signature Diaper Bag
- This diaper bag is ideal for twins
- Has extra straps for attaching it at the back of a stroller
- Made out of soft polyester material
- Comes with 16 multiple pockets offering a plenty of storage
- Can store essential things for two babies
- Has two pockets on the outside for keeping the bottles
- The main section has zipper closures while the others compartments have magnetic closures
- It is free of phthalate
- Includes a changing pad, a cell phone pocket and shuttle clips for stroller attachments
4.Luliey Messenger Diaper Bag
- It’s one of the best messenger diaper bags
- Easy to clean and comfortable to wear
- Comes with simpler designs and patterns
- Made out of polyester
- There are three zippered compartments at the front and one elastic bottle pocket at the side
- Has a broad and an adjustable padded shoulder strap
- You may also find a chest strap
- Includes a diaper changing pad too
- It is a good all-rounder but a few people complained about a smell and faced problems with zipper bending
5.Eddie Bauer Back Pack Diaper Bag
- It’s one of the best messenger diaper bags
- Comes with the padded back panel, padded shoulder straps, top handle and a stroller loop
- Available in three colors
- Has 11 internal compartments & 2 insulated pocket
- Includes a diaper changing pad and wiper dispenser
- Great functionality and durable
- It is not waterproof